Open for all services & the steps we are taking to maintain our community safe.
We are happy to announce that DC Light Dental is now open for all your dental needs. All our providers including Dr. Lee (general dentist), Dr. Park (periodontist), and the hygienists are pleased to welcome you back to our office.
Due to the high demand of request that we are receiving for appointments, we kindly ask for your patience as we navigate through all of the requests.
We thank you in advance for your patience and your understanding during these uncertain times. Our internal policies and procedures have always exceeded federally mandated guidelines to protect our patients and our team members.
What you can expect upon arriving to our office and things you should know:
- Our appointment slots have become limited to reduce the number of patients in our office on a daily basis. This might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
Due to the limited availability of the cleaning appointments, you may be seen by a different hygienist from your last visit. Although it may be challenging to honor your requests during this difficult time, if you have a preferred provider please let us know in advance so that we will try to accommodate you accordingly.
- Patients are to arrive on time for their appointments to minimize patient interactions in our waiting area. If you are running late for your appointment, please call our office immediately. We will try to accommodate you as much as possible, however we may have to reschedule your appointment as needed.
- Patients are required to wear a face mask or face covering at all times in the building/office. We will not be seeing any patient who refuses to wear a face mask/face covering and therefor no services will be rendered.
- Our entrance on Pennsylvania Ave does not open until 8am. Patients scheduled before 8am will have to call our office to be let in on the Pennsylvania Ave side. Patients may use the entrance located on F ST which is now open everyday at exactly 7am.
- We ask that you keep your mask on at all times in the waiting room and sanitize your hands upon arrival.
- Our waiting rooms will obey social distancing. We may ask you to wait outside to minimize patient-to-patient interaction.
- Only patients will be allowed to enter the office unless there are extenuating circumstances. Guests will be requested to wait in their car or outside.
- Patients will be provided with screening forms through email that will need to be filled out prior to the appointment day. Upon check-in, we will check your temperature and ask screening questions prior to taking you to the operatory.
What we are doing to protect our patients & our team members:
- We meticulously sanitize our office between the patients and have adjusted the schedule to minimize the patient flow.
- We have installed a clear acrylic barrier shield in the reception area to help maintain social distancing.
- Our staff continue to strictly follow CDC guidelines for personal protective equipment (PPE), such as N95 respirators, full-face shields, protective eye-wear, and gowns.
- Our office is now equipped with a state-of-the-art Chair-side Aerosol Suction with UV and Plasma Filters to eliminate airborne virus transmission during all procedures.
If you are having any symptoms or suspect you’ve been in direct contact with any confirmed COVID-19 patient, please let our office know immediately so that we can help you reschedule your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep every patient safe in our practice. To schedule an appointment, please call our office at 202-347-0100 or send us an email at [email protected]
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.